2D Graphic Designer Trainee
We are looking for a student 2D Graphic Designer Trainee to help us create a promotional 2D materials for us and our clients.
2D Graphic Deigner Trainee role is:
- Create all kind of graphics: campaign graphics, web graphics, icons, logos, sketches and other 2D work
- Work collaboratively with the whole team and iterate using feedback to drive and polish features to a high-quality state
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Tasting graphics across various media
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
We are looking for a person, who:
- Good skills in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Self-motivation, excellent communication and organization skills, team spirit, proactivity
- Understanding of color palettes and color granding
- Has the hands-on approach and can-do attitude
- Is structured and organized
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Can chug a beer
What we can offer:
- Engaging projects in VR | AR
- Offices in Karlin
- Reward corresponding to your skill
- Young, forming and diverse team
- International team, friendly environment, no corporate approach
- straight-forward culture (no-bullshit)
- celebrating everyday wins with an international team of fun peeps
- advice and memes!
We are creative VR/AR Starup Yord. We work on agency project as well as our own products. Our evil vision is take over the world control from our small office in Karlin while enjoing joyful life moments over Smažák and Beer.
Let’s have a virtual cup of coffee and talk it through!